The following guide outlines the steps necessary to install & configure Anonine using OpenVPN on your Windows XP computer:
1. Download the latest release of the OpenVPN client here. If your system is 32-bit, please download the "Installer (32-bit), Windows XP and later" .exe file, and if your system is 64-bit; please download the ""Installer (32-bit), Windows XP and later" .exe file:
2. Run the downloaded .exe file:
3. Click "I Agree" to accept the License Agreement to proceed with installing OpenVPN on your computer:
4. Click "Next":
5. Click "Install":
6. Click "Next":
7. Click "Finish":
8. Browse to the OpenVPN config folder and download the Anonine OpenVPN configuration files here. Add the downloaded files to the OpenVPN config file ("C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config"):
9. Right-click the OpenVPN icon on your desktop; select "Run as administrator".
This is required in order to successfully connect to our servers.
10. Right-click the OpenVPN again; select the Anonine server location that you wish to connect to, then click "Connect":
11. Enter your Anonine account username and password:
12. If you have entered the correct login information; you will see the icon turn green and a message pop up that reads " .... is now connected.", and shows the new IP address:
All of your online activities are now 100% secure and anonymous while connected to Anonine.
If you have any questions, or experience any issues while installing & setting up your Windows device to connect to the Anonine VPN servers, please contact our Support Team anytime.